Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bay Area

I love living in the Bay Area.  There are some moments when I'm blown away by how beautiful this area is.  I feel very lucky to live here.
In other news, I got up and did the 30 Day Shred yesterday and today at 4:20 this morning.  It felt good to get it over with at the beginning of my day.  I also went out for my first run in 2 weeks yesterday.  I ran 2 miles.  My back was hurting during most of the run but I was able to run without it hurting more.  It was hot in the afternoon (90 degrees) so I ran slow but it felt good to be back out there again.

I ran in my new Saucony Kinvaras.  I'm obsessed.  I had bought some Saucony Cortanas and they just weren't working for me so I exchanged them for what I know I love.  They are a bit wild in color but I think that makes them more fun.  I also wore my new running skirt from Title Nine.  It was super comfortable.  I may have to go buy another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment