Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Goals - Week of May 6

Update on last week's goals:

Exercise: 
30 Day Shred Monday through Friday at 4:20am.
*I did the 30DS 5 times last week.  I woke up at 4:20am Monday thru Thursday but because I skipped Friday I did it on Saturday morning before the boys woke up. 
Run at least twice but ideally 3 times.  Even if it is just a slow, one mile jog.  I want to start it up again.



*I ran once on Monday but only 2 miles and it was ROUGH.  I think the heat (it was close to 90 degrees) made it extra difficult.  I ran/walked the Reservoir which is 2.75 miles and hilly so that was pretty good although I walked more than I ran.  Thursday I met up with a friend to walk the lake (3 miles).  Not as many miles running but at least I got some miles in.

  Food:
I started tracking my calories today.  I want to track calories to really get an idea of what I'm taking in each day.  I hope it will hold me more accountable to those little bites I sneak every now and then.  Also I need to curb my sweet tooth a bit.
*Monday through Friday I did great with this.  I stayed within my calorie allotment each day even when eating out.  However M and I went out of town Saturday thru Sunday and drank a lot of wine and I definitely ate what I wanted.

Other goals:
I want to keep up the water intake.  It's supposed to be close to 90 degrees every day so I know this is important.  I also want to try and get into the chiropractor this week as well as get a massage to see if I can start healing my back pain. 
*Been doing well with the water intake.  I didn't make it to the chiropractor but I did get a massage Thursday and I really felt a difference!

Goals Week of May 6:

Exercise:
30DS Monday thru Friday at 4:20am.  I'd also like to see if I can do it one additional day on either Saturday or Sunday.  I also want to run 3 times this week even if it is only 2 miles. 

Food:
Continue to log my food and exercise intake with My Fitness Pal.  Stay on track even on the weekend when I'm more likely to eat out at least once.

Other Goal:
The massage really seemed to help me last week and my back pain has been considerably less intense so I want to try and get another massage this week.   

No comments:

Post a Comment