Sunday, March 17, 2013

New Shoes

I've been a big fan of my Saucony Kinvaras.  I love how light they are and how my feet can really feel the ground when I run.  But on a couple of my long runs my right arch has hurt once I got past 8 miles or so.  I've been told I'm neutral in my left foot and I have the tendency to slightly overpronate on my right foot.  I went to Fleet Feet Sports to ask them what they suggested.  They recommended I try the Saucony Cortana. 

It's the big sister of the Kinvara.  It still has the same 4mm drop which I like only it offers a little extra support in the arch.  I took them out for a 4 mile run and they felt great.  I'm not sure if I'll use them at my half marathon next week because I won't have broken them in that much.  We will see how many miles I get on them between now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment