Thursday, October 18, 2012

Early Mornings

There are some days when I have an early morning meeting at work.  I need to be here (25 mile commute) by 6:50am.  This means I need to be out the door by 6:15.  M and I were discussing the other day about what time I needed to get up in order to be ready to leave that early.  I determined that I would have to be up at 4:20am. 

At first that seemed too early.  Why do I need to be up almost 2 hours before I have to leave?  I did it anyway and I did in fact need every minute.  I got up and did my 30 Day Shred video (25 minutes).  Then I showered, got dressed, put my make up on, blew dry my hair.  After I ate breakfast, packed up my lunch to bring to work.  I gave the cat fresh water.  I put a load of laundry in.  I prepped dinner (got to love the slow cooker!).  I gave my baby a kiss (he was the only one up, L was still sleeping) and I left! 

If only it were so easy to just get myself ready and leave! 

No comments:

Post a Comment