Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 7

I've now completed 7 days of the 30 Day Shred.  I absolutely love this video.  It's 20 minutes of intensity.  I sweat, grunt, and push through the pain.  It's awesome.  In one week I've lost 2 pounds and I can already see a difference in my body.  My arms have more definition.  My legs look and feel stronger.  My abs are getting firmer.  I can only imagine how these results are going to be even more obvious in 3 more weeks. 

I didn't run last week, which I'm bummed about.  It was just really hard to juggle getting in this work out in the afternoon/evenings and spending time with my family.  This week I've decided to get up even earlier than I already do.  I'll be up at 4:30am to do the video every morning.  Hopefully freeing up my afternoon/evening will allow me to get in a run or two this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment