Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 17

This morning I completed day 17 of the 30 Day Shred.  I am still loving it.  I moved up to Level 2 and it provides a good challenge.  I'm thinking I'm ready for level 3 so I think I'm going to try that on Friday.  Seems like a good way to start the weekend.

Last week and this week I've been getting up at 4:30am to do it.  While I don't really love getting up that early, I love getting it over with and not having to worry about squeezing it in the evening when I'm tired after a day of teaching and being with the boys.  I still haven't been able to squeeze in a run though. Our weekends have been busy so it just hasn't worked out.  Tomorrow though I'm meeting up with a friend for a run/walk so I look forward to that. 

More than half way done with the 30 days!  Four pounds are gone and I've seen a big change in my muscle definition, especially in my arms.  My belly has also gotten flatter.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment