Monday, July 8, 2013

Week One, Day One

Today marks week one, day one of my next half marathon training program.  I'm doing it again.  Part of me thinks I'm crazy because the memories of the oh so painful last half marathon are still fresh in my mind.  But then I rationalize that I was in a car accident a few days before.  Before that I was feeling strong and capable.  I'm hoping I can get back to that feeling. 

Today is a rest day in my training program.  I decided to do 30 minutes of yoga and a few weights for my arms.  Ideally I want to do something 6 days a week whether it be running, yoga, or cross training.  My training plan requires 4 runs a week.  I might double up some days and do 30 Day Shred (or Ripped in 30 - my new favorite) and a run.  We shall see.

Here we go again.  Let the fun begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment